The following terms and conditions will apply:
- A non-refundable, non–transferable deposit of R2,000 per person is payable at the time of the booking. (If the tour is less than R10 000 deposit is R1000, if it is beyond R10 000 Deposit is R2000).
- Any Reservation is provisional and will only be confirmed when payment is made and received. Payment needs to done within 48 (forty eight) hours of making the Provisional Reservation or on or before the Expiry date of the Provisional Reservation.
- A Final Confirmation will be emailed or whatsApped to you from our Central Reservation Office or Agent
- By payment of deposit, you accept Nomjey Tours and Adventures terms and conditions
- The balance of the booking is payable 60 days before travel date.
- Nomjey Tours Reserve the right to cancel any Reservation made if you do not adhere to the Given Payment Deadlines or have failed to make Payment on these given Payment Dates. You will forfeit any money paid to the Nomjey Tours if we cancel your reservation due to non-payment of the given deadlines. Should you wish to re-book, you will be subject to pricing and availability of other tours/travels at time of booking.
- It is your responsibility to check visa and immigration requirements for South Africa and all countries visited or transited to ensure that your passport is valid for 6 months or more from the date you return to South Africa and you have at least 2 blank opposing pages in your passport and hold any vaccination certificates applicable to the country you visit or transit.
- In addition, it is customer’s responsibility to ensure that all supplier requirements are met which may include a proof of purchase of comprehensive travel insurance through evidence of a policy number.
- Nomjey Tours and Adventures does not accept cash or personal cheques. You may pay the total balance due via EFT, direct cash deposits.
Changes and Cancellations:
- Nomjey does not accommodate any refunds on any cancellations, though we will gladly re-book you for alternative dates subject to availability and the rates applicable for the alternative dates required. This is only applicable for changes requested more than 60 days prior to your original first night of your Reservation. All re-bookings need to be within a 3 month period of your first night of your original Reservation. An Administration Fee will be Levied of 10%
Cancellations by Nomjey Tours:
Nomjey Tours reserves the right, in any circumstances, to cancel the accommodation Agreements, but all such decisions will be given to the agent/s or guests in writing, stating valid reasons. In instances where we cannot provide accommodation as agreed upon, then Nomjey will return to the agent/s or client all monies will be paid, which shall constitute the full extent of our liability to the agent/s or client, or the we may offer an alternate form of accommodation of comparable standards.
Exclusions from Nomjey Tours:
- Nomjey Tours shall not be responsible for or liable to any agent / client who commit an illegal or unlawful act whilst in a tour.
- The client may return to his apartment provided that all matters have been resolved with the legal authorities and all fines / charges have been paid in full.
- Nomjey Tours reserves it right to be excluded from any such payments.
- Nomjey Tours will also not refund any part of payment made while the client is in incarceration.
- Should the Client not return before the agreed check-out date, then Nomjey Tours reserves it right to retain all valuables in lieu of any outstanding payments due to the Resort by the client and this may results in being left by the transport if transport was included in the tour. Should there be no outstanding amount due by the client then the Resort will not be held accountable for any of the client’s belongings.
Right of Admission Reserved:
- Nomjey Tours reserves its right to allow access to whoever it chooses unless other arrangements have been made. If the Nomjey considers the client unsuitable to accommodate, it may in its absolute discretion to cancel such client’s booking or decline to accept any undertakings.
- Nomjey can ask any client to leave if they prove to be excessively abusive to staff or any other client, of a violent or destructive nature, or a client that could prove to be threat to any other client or staff, a client that endangers himself or anyone else, a client that commits a crime, or if a client has not made full payment to Nomjey Tours.
- Please note that most accommodation we book are alcohol licensed facility – and no own alcohol is allowed on their premises as they sell Alcohol at the Bar and you can purchase it during the operating hours of the Bar – Please respect this! Except if you chose to book a self-catering resort.
- All baggage and personal effects are at all times the clients risk and Nomjey cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage caused.
Jurisdiction and Law:
- This contract shall be interpreted according to the laws of the country we in or visiting.
- Client bookings are accepted on the understanding that the Client appreciates the risks inherent in adventure travel and that the Client undertakes the trip or any adventure attached to the package offered Nomjey Tours at the Clients own risk. The Client agrees that Nomjey Tours and its members of staff shall not be responsible for the loss or damage to property or injury or illness or loss of life or consequential damage which may occur from any cause whatsoever as long as Nomjey does not act recklessly.
- The Client and his/her dependants, heirs, members, associates, employees, representative organizers, helpers or agents hereby indemnify and hold blameless Nomjey and any part thereof of any claims whatsoever and howsoever arising and without limitation from any claim (including any consequential claim) arising from any delay, loss or damage to property or injury or illness or death arising from any cause whatsoever related to or occurring during the stay at our tour or at the Resort/hotel, as long as the Nomjey Tours does not act recklessly.
Information given on the website, brochures, leaflets and advertising is given in good faith by the Nomjey Tours, and these are based on the latest information available at the date of publication.
- Nomjey Tours reserves the right to change any of the facilities or accommodation described without becoming liable for compensation or refund. While every endeavour is made to keep to the prices advertised, the company reserves the right to increase the fares at any time due to any unforeseen increases or exchange rate fluctuations to which it may be subjected. Increase/surcharges may be applied even after confirmation of bookings.
- Damaged equipment and property will be charged directly to the client’s account. To avoid any unnecessary charges being levied against you, please inspect your apartments carefully and report to management any damages found. Failure to report damages will result in you being held liable for these costs.
- Please note that every precaution has been taken to ensure that you and your belongings are safe.